Abra's Asian Adventures
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Cambodia, Here I Come!
I'll be leaving for Phnom Penh, Cambodia on May 25 (that's Memorial Day).
Getting excited!
2 comments:
Nemmils
May 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM
i'm so jealous!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Charki
May 18, 2009 at 3:36 PM
I'm excited too! I love the articles on your blog. Great writing...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sovanna Phum Art Association, Phnom Penh Cambodia
More Pictures on Facebook
Album 2
Album 1
Phnom Penh Post RSS feed
Loading...
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(8)
Look At Us Now
My first puppet!
China Encounter
Welcome to the Kingdom!
Cambodian Three
The Magical Kingdom
Why Cambodia?
Cambodia, Here I Come!
Followers
i'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited too! I love the articles on your blog. Great writing...
ReplyDelete